A new market study, titled “MHealth Apps Market Forecast 2021-2028” has been featured on Fortune Business Insights™.
***Get Latest Updated Market Research Report with Free Sample Report
The global mHealth apps market size is expected to showcase exponential growth by reaching USD 314.60 billion by 2028 while exhibiting a CAGR of 34.8% between 2021 and 2028. This information is published by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “mHealth Apps Market, 2021-2028.” The report further observes that the market stood at USD 24.93 billion in 2020. The increasing prevalence of chronic ailments and the rapid-paced development in the telecommunication sector is anticipated to propel the demand for the product worldwide.
Request for Free Sample Report PDF @ www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/mhealth-apps-market-102020
Merger and Acquisition by Key Companies to Brighten Their Market Prospects
The market is witnessing massive competition among the players that are highly focused on strengthening their footprint. These players are acquiring other smaller enterprises to expand their mHealth apps portfolio and further boost sales revenue. Furthermore, the other key companies are leveraging the opportunities provided by the market by adopting proactive organic and inorganic strategies that will aid in maintaining their presence in the forthcoming years.
- August 2020 – Livongo and Teladoc Health Inc announced the completion of their merger agreement. The two companies collaborated to enhance the user’s experience in virtual healthcare by adopting user-friendly programs to treat various chronic diseases.
List of the Companies Profiled in the Global Market:
- Fitbit, Inc. (San Francisco, United States)
- Apple Inc. (California, United States)
- Omada Health, Inc. (California, United States)
- Livongo Health (California, United States)
- Boston Scientific Corporation (Marlborough, United States)
- Omron Healthcare, Inc. (Kyoto, Japan)
- Abbott (Illinois, United States)
- Jawbone Health Hub, Inc. (California, United States)
- Other prominent players
NOTE : Our team is studying Covid19 and its impact on various industry verticals and wherever required we will be considering covid19 footprints for a better analysis of markets and industries. Cordially get in touch for more details.
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. We aim to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]